Exactly Bill

I have it ready to go. Need to do a few tweaks to get it show up in
the menu but that's it. There are a few diferent plugins I have
choosen the one you can build the RSS feed yourself meaning choose
your own topics and timeline.

It is already build into the forum but is not activated yet, I think i
will do that tonight so people can try it.

blips
http://vlogassist.com
http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is a RSS plugin for PHPbb that does this. Creates an RSS feed
> for every forum and every topic. I saw it in the mods database at
> the PHPbb.com.
>
> Bill Streeter
> LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> www.lofistl.com
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Carvin" <acarvin@>
> wrote:
> >
> > as long as there was rss for each sub-community, as well as an
> > uber-rss for the whole shebang, i'd be okay with it. As it is, I
> don't
> > receive list messages via email - I stick with rss to keep my inbox
> > nice and clean. -ac
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <meade.dave@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Yeah, I think I agree with Josh.  I think part of the issue is
> the
> > volume of
> > > traffic in this list can be daunting.  New folks become lurkers
> > because they
> > > cant possible catch/keep up :-P
> > >
> > > A forum where the more timid could find a specific area, and the
> > more brave
> > > could just RSS subscribe to the whole thing, would be great.  If
> we
> > could
> > > have a forum with an overall RSS subscribe, the community
> experience
> > > wouldn't really change for the core members (they'd still see
> > everything in
> > > one list) ... but those trying to get started might feel more
> willing to
> > > post to a related topic than to 2000 people who seem to know
> everything
> > > anyway.
> > >
> > > I always though a forum system with the following topics would
> be good:
> > >
> > >    - FAQs, Tips, and Tutorials (moderated to remove noise)
> > >    - Events and Meetups
> > >    - Videoblogging in the news
> > >

> > >    - Cameras and Hardware
> > >    - Editing and Compression
> > >    - Blogs and Hosting
> > >    - RSS and Publication
> > >    - Aggregators and Readers
> > >    - Other Support / Technical Help
> > >

> > >    - Content and Creativity (Share and discuss your ideas!)
> > >    - Copyright and Legal Discussions (Your rights and the rights
> you
> > >    violate.)
> > >    - Social and Political Action (Issues that impact vloggers,
> or issues
> > >    vloggers can impact.)
> > >    - The Business of vlogging (Advertising and Monetising via
> Vlogging.)
> > >

> > >    - General / Off Topic chit chat.
> > >

> > >    - Forums Feedback: Issues with the forums (not vlogging)
> > >

> > > And again, I think it would have to have an option to subscribe
> to the
> > > entire forum (or subsets) via RSS.
> > >
> > > - Dave
> > > http://www.davidmeade.com