On Tue, 09 May 2006 20:34:05 +0200, Brett Gaylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Last time I travelled through the states everyone had to put their eyes
> to a
> camera and have fingerprints taken.  And this was just travelling
> _through_
> Miami from Mexico to Canada.  Pretty creepy.

I went through the procedure last year and I don't see the problems with
it. The employees are helpful and professional, it *very* fast and there
are even self-checkout machines when departing the USA (I'm a bit
entertained by the fact that you have to checkout of a country).

I do wish they'd have three lines at arrivals instead of just US-citizens
and non-citizens it would make my day if there were US-citizens, people on
visa-waivers and people with visas. Us visa-waiver people require far less
time and it would be nice with a fast lane.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Use
Explains