Markus,  You are so wrong.

1.  Brutal racism of that nature is different from me saying that, women don't make Knob jokes.
2.  I am not racist, I have many indian and west indian friends and go round their houses regularly for food mostly and the occasional piss up.  (I was born in the inner city of Nottingham, look it up and you will find cultural diversity there.)
3.  I am not homophobic, anti gay or lesbian, I have a great many friends who have confided in me as to their sexuality afraid that they might lose me as a friend, to this I have always said, "Did you want a reaction?"
4.  I have no problems with religious beliefs, because I have none but respect the majority of people who do believe in a divinity.

Paul