Double ditto on that one. Text can get tricky...emails and message lists are the quickest
route to misunderstanding, reactionary freak-outs and hurt feelings.

Paul, walk away from the keyboard and settle in with a cup of cocoa and don't let yourself
get all "destroyed". You are WELL aware of the texty-trickyness of this videoblogging
group. I think this thread has finally run it's course. If, after the cocoa you still "dread"
coming, cash in your ticket and send me the money so that I can go, because I know in my
heart of hearts that even the most argumentative members in this group are still pretty
darn "nice".

This thread had so many interesting diverging points of view. Too bad it descended into
madness and high-drama. AGAIN.

Arguments can be fun and productive. Drama is for junior high school girls.

Crap. That was sexist. But you know what? I'm leaving it there.

Bekah

--
http://missbhavens/blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >   well thats me destroyed, hope you are all happy.  What a shame, I was looking
forward to >meeting the nice people in this group at vloggercon, now I am dreading
coming.

> email is not good for these conversations.
... jay

Fireant Individual Use
Explains