Only if we know that it is "our outreach" which prompted them to
videoblog in the first place. Perhaps, it is simply a situation that
there are more white men than any other demographic who have the
luxury of working at an office job that permits them to spend
countless hours searching the net. As a result of this surplus of
time spent surfing the internet, they were able to find
videoblogging, follow the conversations on this list, and various
other resources and go out and start vlogging.

On the other hand, people outside of that scope, might need a more
intense outreach approach that is not focused on doing outreach over
the internet.

Josh

On May 11, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Charles HOPE wrote:

> Josh Wolf wrote:
>> Instead, I think we have much more to gain by looking at why so
>> many vloggers are white-male and what we can do to encourage and
>> support people outside of this demographic to get involved.
>
> Perhaps we should encourage more white males to video blog. They
> seem to take to it more readily, so our evangelism will be more
> productive if we focus on the demographic that will respond to
> outreach.

> Fireant Individual Use
> Explains
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Don't hate the media, become the media."- Jello Biafra

Fireant Individual Use
Explains