It is my opinion that video blogging will indeed become much more like
TV than personal diaries.

I think I know what you mean here Matt ("like tv" meaning a show format and not off-the-cuff ramblings), and I also do not want to open up the show vs. diary argument, but I always feel the need to point out that this, like every other issue, isn't as cut and dry as people seem to make it out to be.  It's not "TV" or "Personal Diary".  There are people making "shows" out there in videoblogland that are like nothing you can see on TV.  Human-Dog and Carp Caviar come to mind.

And this one I just found today via Prof. Weagel: http://kinetocast.blogspot.com/

--
Adam Quirk
thepan.org