Actually the best way to do this (for future reference, because if
you do this now you'll lose all the data on the ipod) is to format
the iPod as a PC and Mac compatible external drive, and load
whatever you want to back up to it via the finder just like you
would any other external drive.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's so funny about this, is that I transferred the videos from
iTunes on
> my computer, and, after transferring deleted them on the
computer ... these
> are all videos  from blogs that I already had on my computer in
iTunes ...
> something just seems really screwed up here ...
>
> On 5/18/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Apple purposely does not allow this.  Otherwise I could bring my
60 GB
> > iPod loaded w/ content over to your place and easily dump all of
it
> > down to your machine w/o regards to copyright.
> >
> > There have been a few programs out that provide a workaround.  I
> > remember using something called "elphpod" (elfpod?), but a quick
> > Google search did not provide any decent results.
> >
> > -Matt
> > ------------------
> > http://vlogmap.org
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall"
> > <richard@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Today is the day where:
> > >
> > > 1) I make my move, to move up on the top 20 poster list
> > > 2) I try and set the record for most goofy and simple questions
> > >
> > > ... I have videos on my iPod
> > > ... How do I get the video off of the iPod and on to my
computer? (I
> > would
> > > have thought selecting video and dragging to desk top, but no
luck
> > on that
> > > one)
> > >
> > > ... Richard (top 20 vlog list poster and silly question asker)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Richard
> > > http://www.richardshow.com
> > >
> > > Save the Internet - Preserve Network Neutrality!
> > > http://www.savetheinternet.com
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> Richard
> http://www.richardshow.com
>
> Save the Internet - Preserve Network Neutrality!
> http://www.savetheinternet.com

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains