While editing the Vlog FAQ < http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Vlogosphere_FAQ > at our wiki this morning, ran into the underused Classifieds Section < http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Vlogosphere_Classified_Ads >.

That got me thinking about Vloggercon. Got some stuff for sale or giveaway? Now would be the time to let folks know so you can do the deal at Vloggercon.

Not attending? Here's an idea: Ship your stuff to Road Node 101 House and we can deal with it there. CAVEAT: Only ship us stuff you're prepared to donate should it not sell. That way, we don't have to ship it back to you, which would be a headache-and-a-half. Anything not taken by the end of the conference will be donated to Node 101.

Write me off list if you want to get some gear out of the house.

Jan

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains