hello, my name is addy and i am new to this group,
not new to video on the web, i started in streaming
media 1996 as content producer, after some time i am
back in action and i have a video blog.
http://web.mac.com/a_kaegi/iWeb/Site/my%20video%20blog/my%20video%20blog.html
i use ilife which makes it very easy, but
when i try to submit my video log/, i am asked to type
in the individual feed info, but with ilife it does
not give me that info.
can you help?
thank you,
addy