hi wayne.

welcome wayne!

i imagine you will get many great responses and here are a few of my fav's.

i also wanted to invite you to join us at vloggercon in SF on june
10-11.  Please tell your friends.

http://vloggercon.com

some fav eposodics:

http://www.human-dog.com has several (summer of van torre, etc.)
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChasingWindmills

markus sandy

p.s., i was with a team of vloggers that gave a presentation at your
school last year.  you guys have a great facility there.

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org
http://spinflow.org