After you have chosen your media in the code generator you will see a
box in the media tab that you can check the box next to "Play in thickbox"

Goto my vlog to see the difference, the first one (Immelman) is
thickbox and the second one (ticket) is the embedded video (tickbox
unchecked).

http://vlogmatic.com

Blips
http://vlogmatic.com
http://vlogassist.com

http://utilities.cinegage.com/videos-playing-in-place/#WordpressInstall
> > or
> > http://tinyurl.com/k296y
> >
> > the direct download link for vPIP 0.14 is:
> >
> > http://utilities.cinegage.com/downloads/vPIP0.14/vPIPwp.zip
> >
> > NOTE:  The above link will be outdated once vPIP 0.15 and future
> > versions are released.
> >
> > The next version will support playing FLV files.
> >
> >   -- Enric
> >   -======-
> >   http://www.cirne.com
> >   http://www.cinegage.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall"
> > <richard@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Enric or others,
> > >
> > > At one time I installed vPIP via wordpress, but I'm sure it is not
> > the most
> > > recent version.
> > >
> > > How do I go about updating this?
> > >
> > > ... Richard
> > >
> > > --
> > > Richard
> > > http://www.richardshow.com
> > >
> > > Save the Internet - Preserve Network Neutrality!
> > > http://www.savetheinternet.com
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> Josh Leo