now there's an unbiased source LOL

Enric wrote:
Macromedia Flash Player Penetration as of April, 2006 is 97.7%:

http://www.adobe.com/products/player_census/flashplayer/penetration.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/qh7lf

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I thought Flash only had about 90% saturation (not 98%).

See ya

On 5/22/06, Chuck Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For anyone who cares, I edited the Voxmedia wiki entry about Flash

video.

It was extremely biased against Flash IMO:

>From this:
* ''Flash delivery of media''. While we love Flash for lots of

reasons,

the downside is that
Flash makes it nearly impossible for folks to quote / mashup or

otherwise

use your work
for their own nefarious artistic purposes. If you don't care about
nefarious artistic
purposes as defined by the [http://creativecommons.org/ Creative

Commons],

then Flash
is great. It will prevent folks from downloading and distributing your
work, just like
RealPlayer.

To this:
* ''Flash delivery of media''. We love Flash for lots of reasons,

mainly

because it's installed
on 98% of browsers. The downside is that Flash makes it difficult for
folks to quote /
mashup or otherwise use your work for their own nefarious artistic
purposes. Several
videobloggers are embedding Flash video in their blog, but making a
Quicktime version
available for the RSS feed and other artistic uses.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <meade.dave@>
wrote:

There are a few good links that have been passed along in this

forum ...

several are listed on the voxmedia wikik:

http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Vlogosphere_FAQ#Vlogging_.26_The_Law

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca