Thanks, Josh!  I'm doing the animations in Poser, using pre-made,
customized pre-made models, and original models.  The original models
are made in Lightwave.  I did not know of the 3dwarehouse... looks
very  promising so far.  Thanks for the tip.  I usually prowl around
http://renderosity.com/ and http://daz3d.com/ when shopping for
pre-made models.

I agree, Casey.  Pre-mades are the only way to go when time is a
concern.

I've been using live footage with the animations at times, which
usually speeds things up a bit, but mostly I use the live footage for
reasons other than speed.

At this point I am only posting about once every 2 weeks.

OJ

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Kinberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey OJ,
>
> Cool stuff. Are you using Second Life for these animations?
>
> Also, while I'm sure there are more places on the web to find cool 3D
> models, I recently discovered this new offering from Google -- still
> pretty empty though:
> <http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/>
>
> -Josh
>

> On 5/29/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hey OJ,
> >
> > We're starting to use 3D on our new show (Galacticast.com), although
> > due to online accessability and time restraints we've been using a lot
> > of pre-made models.
> >
> > Casey
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ojjolly" <ojjolly@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm a 3d animator.  Don't use blender though.  I was wondering if
> > > there were any other 3d animators on the list.  Would love to
discuss
> > > the topic of 3d animation vs. "timely" vlogging.  Topic may be more
> > > suited for off list.
> > >
> > > OJ
> > > The Silicon Soul Show
> > > http://somestrange.com/siliconsoulshow/