On Wed, 31 May 2006 08:10:44 +0200, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I don't think there's been much dissenting opinion over what an
> enclosure is on the Microformats list. I've been following there for a
> little over a year and have been pushing for a media microformat. The
> above was simply copied from their wiki.

I dissented for a while, but it was over semantics (ahaha. Thank you,
thank you. I will be here all week). In reality there has hardly been any
talk about relEnclosure because it is both simple and well-defined.

> That's not exactly the Microformat process - its defined pretty well
> on their wiki:
> <http://microformats.org/wiki/process>
>
> Probably best to start there and then propose it on their mailing list
> after doing more research and documentation.

+1

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad