With YouTube you can have both, centralized videos and you can post
videos on your blog.

Plus, anyone can post a YouTube video on their blog too.

They just don't allow downloads or feeds.

Millions of people don't seem to care.

--
http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent