On 5/31/06, Charles HOPE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We take Budweiser about as seriously as we take the Bush administration. Prepare for some true American beers like Dogfish Head and Magic Hat.

We have a 'Fest of Ale' every year here.  It's great to try out all the different types of beer.  They even give you this little 'scorecard' since one is too pissed to remember what they've drank a couple hours in to the event.

I'll find you next friday at Schlomo's and you can show me some good American beer.  I've heard there is such a thing ;)

Paul Knight wrote:
Brett Gaylor wrote:
Freakin EH!  Philip and Lukas are coming.  We are SO going to
drink these yanks under the table. Actually, Philip doesn't
drink...dammit.
Don't worry there as possibly the only Brit coming to vloggercon,
I'll have to join the Canadians and drink properly, no Bud for me,
got any Stella??? Or maybe some Spitfire or some Old Peculiar?

Paul Knight

(Just have some gaffer tape to hand, lol)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM