Actually there is quite a bit of great American beer. San Francisco
is home to one of the worlds great beers (and a uniquely American
beer style) Anchor Steam beer, which is a California Steam beer
which is a lager fermented at ale temperatures. It's really quite
excellent. They make some other styles as well including an Ale
(Anchor Liberty Ale) which is also one of my favorites. I hope to
make a pilgrimage to their brewery while I'm there.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/31/06, Charles HOPE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  We take Budweiser about as seriously as we take the Bush
administration.
> > Prepare for some true American beers like Dogfish Head and Magic
Hat.

> We have a 'Fest of Ale' every year here.  It's great to try out
all the
> different types of beer.  They even give you this
little 'scorecard' since
> one is too pissed to remember what they've drank a couple hours in
to the
> event.
>
> I'll find you next friday at Schlomo's and you can show me some
good
> American beer.  I've heard there is such a thing ;)
>
> Paul Knight wrote:
> >
> >  Brett Gaylor wrote:
> >
> >  Freakin EH!  Philip and Lukas are coming.  We are SO going to
> > drink these yanks under the table.  Actually, Philip doesn't
> > drink...dammit.
> >
> >   Don't worry there as possibly the only Brit coming to
vloggercon,
> > I'll have to join the Canadians and  drink properly, no Bud for
me,
> > got any Stella???  Or maybe some Spitfire or some Old Peculiar?
> >
> > Paul Knight
> >
> > (Just have some gaffer tape to hand, lol)
> >

> > subject to:
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains
&c=5&s=65&.sig=WCpOSpSwoYO432IaYB1XiQ>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Expla
ins&c=5&s=65&.sig=hFHM3V_4GtbmWeTN5iA9ig>
> > Typepad<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Typepad&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains
&c=5&s=65&.sig=_ro7JDo9ahztIvpG_ELM7A>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5
&s=65&.sig=Bv8zKzTXVJwkBZ1KcmF_KQ>
> > Explains<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explain
s&c=5&s=65&.sig=pWcuDK4cvHNOMSasJvZAzA>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> ~Devlon
> http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com