On 6/5/06, Nathan Freitas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was most surprised by how disconnected and dismissive the
TWiT/dl.tv/digg crowd was towards videoblogging in general. Hopefully
they will show up and have a change of heart and understand why going to
a conference at the Swedish American Hall is ten times better than going
to yet another blah-tech-expo at the Moscone Center.

I always wonder about this... I mean, to some degree, those folks all started in old media, actually making names for themselves on TV, radio, etc. That's where they grew their following, not as much in the new media, so they might be working under the idea that building their brands is of greater importance than promoting podcasting, videoblogging, etc to the general public. More voices from the masses could equal less of their own brands in the spotlight.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future