Here's the most recent update on lonelygirl15

http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2006/09/07/lonelygirl15.html

--
Steve Garfield
http://SteveGarfield.com

Learn Podcasting FREE at PodCamp Boston, Sept 9/10
http://www.PodCamp.org

Watch Vlog Soup: A video tour of the vlogosphere
http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/vlogsoup/