Hello Adam,

What kind of database server are you using?  MySQL?  Postgres?  SQLite?
Oracle?  Something else?  (I don't think the "repair" command are the same
across all of them.)

Looking forward... you could try backing up your database automatically.
(I'm very familiar with MySQL... so if you are using that I could help set
something up for it.)

Also... something else to consider is the backup stuff that was being
discussed in the "I.Hate.Blogger" thread (on the Videoblogging Mailing
List).  Refer to these...

Doing something like what is described there could allow a kind of
"universal vlog backup application" to be able to backup any vlog... without
needing direct access to the database.

See ya

On 11/17/06, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Chris and I are working on thepan.org site. All things are fucked right
> now, feeds included.
> If you want to watch The PAN, go to http://thepan-org.blip.tv
>
> If anyone knows anything about retrieving lost sql data, I could use some
> tips.
> I'm hoping there's a cache somewhere.
>
> Thanks,
> AQ