Hello peeps - I'm after some advice regarding an external light
source to be used whilst shooting in a dark venue. I have a Sony DCR-
VX1000E and it has a hot shoe if tat helps?

I'm a total noobie so please go gentle on the jargon and I'm based in
the UK :-)

Thanks in advance for your time.

DK
MediaSnackers Founder
+44 07787 535 737
mediasnackers.com

NEWS: MediaSnackers training is for young people and youth
professionals focusing on new media/technology. For course details
and references check out the training section of the website:

http://mediasnackers.com/training/ (features short films of previous
training plus downloadable .pdf with full details)

-----

Any ideas contained in this email remain the intellectual property of
© MediaSnackers 2006 - if you have received this email by error or
you are not the intended recipient then please inform us and we will
ensure the problem is rectified.