Ok ... I've been experimenting more and it appears that the .htaccess file
in the inspiredhealing.tv godaddy account does not work for redirects
either, so it appears to be something wrong with my use of .htaccess in this
account as compred to the other where I got it to work.

... so, well, I don't know?

--
http://richardhhall.org
http://richardshow.com