It looks like you are using regular html pages for your site.  The
problem with this is that adding a comment system will require you to
manage (copy/paste) the code to each page.  If you wanted/needed to
change the comment system (or even your site design), you would then
need to edit every single html page.

Instead, I highly recommend you migrate the site over to a blogging
application.  WordPress.org is one application among many that allows
you to design a site-wide theme which consists of only a few files,
and commenting it built-into the application (along w/ many other
features).

Who is your web host now?

--
Matt