Hi Bill,

My name is Sarah Szalavitz and I both a videoblogger and the director of
content development at Veoh.

I did indeed send you an email a few weeks back, but actually, I never
received an email back from you.  I am sorry about the inconvenience//missed
communication between us...sometimes email is less reliable then I realize.
Either way, LoFi Saint Louis is awesome-and it would be great to feature
your work on Veoh.

I must assure you, I am not sending spam--I  send individual emails or make
calls to creators whose work I enjoy. It is a time intensive but rewarding
process. I spend a lot of time seeking out great creators and great videos!
  When, I watch something I like, I send an email to that effect and invite
the creator to join Veoh.

I'd be delighted to answer any questions you may have and hope that I can
bring you and your work to Veoh.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sarah Szalavitz
310 234 2377

>From: "Bill Streeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [videoblogging] Re: anyone have any experience with veoh.com?
>Date: Wed, 29 Nov:45:00 -0000
>
>Yeah I got that email. I emailed them back and got no response. Which
>tells me they are spamming people, which sucks, but what are ya going
>to do?
>
>Bill Streeter
>LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
>www.lofistl.com
>
>--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "sdorfman.rm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I just got an email from someone at veoh.com asking if they can
>feature my videos on their
> > site:
> >
> > "I love your website and your overall project and would love to
>feature your work on our site.
> > Perhaps we could create a channel for your work?  Please let me know
>how I can bring your
> > work to Veoh!"
> >
> > Have any other video bloggers gotten an email like this?  Any
>experience with veoh, positive
> > or negative?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Simon Dorfman