Holy cow! Rick this is perfect. I wish I would have asked you a long
time ago for help on this :)

I created a group - the link for it is here
<https://spinxpress2.directory.spin.outhink.com:443/servlet/CRS?PID=dd18\
72c350cedad688385887a288e790830abc50&URI=%2Fservlet%2Fwc&space=995035838\
fea6c59a9b64187aba59ff78b351d83>  :

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Rey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This might be a great opportunity to use SpinXpress.
>
> http://spinxpress.com/
>
> --
> Rick Rey
> http://www.rickrey.com
>

> On 12/3/06, Michael Ambs [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >   No - not yet. I've been trying to help him out with that, but with
no
> > luck. I offered to host the files, I have unlimited bandwidth, so
far
> > he hasn't gone for that.
> >
> > If other people could bug him about it too :) it might help. I've
just
> > been sending messages through myspace.
> >
> > Anybody have any ideas on how to manage a FCP project like this?
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,

<http://www.caliblog.com/2006/11/humanity-lobotomy-what-will-internet.ht\
\