I'm sure sponsoring a G would improve the chance of adding mRSS to
the Drupal core (version 5.0), which is still in beta.  After the
final release, all changes to the core modules will be part of the
next version.

However, mRSS would be easy to add alongside an existing Drupal site...

You could create a new module that generates your mRSS file(s) upon
each node add/edit, or better yet, just run it every hour w/ the cron
 function built into the module.

If others are interested in Drupal, I'd love to talk more with you.

I'm going to start building add-on modules for version 5...

aggregator:
- full support for enclosures, mRSS and geoRSS

video:
- improve add/edit form
- expand mime-types (currently m4v not used w/ QT)
- expand services (add myspace video, tagworld, etc)
- add iTunes feed (w/ customized options like Feedburner)

Email me offlist if you'd like to help out or have other feature requests.

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org
http://ridertech.com