Hi Schlomo.

I checked out the Hat Factory vid... very cool space!  Hopefully you
guys are making that work!

Thanks for your interest in the names.  Please contact me off-list
for all the sales stuff.  Simply email your contact info and the
domains you want to the address at the top and bottom of
http://www.vloglist.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!
(even if you AREN'T in bar drinking beers with mike hudack.)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok Dan, I finally looked at your site and I am very interested in
the
> following addys.
>
> Your list inspired me to make that leap into the fray, construct
some
> shows and fulfill my artistic potential while making a living.
>
> I hope I'm offering enough, but if not, we can make some sort of
deal
> in profit-sharing.  Believe me when I say this:  This is easy
money in
> the bag.  You see that bag?  ITS FULL OF MONEY PICK IT UP.
>
> For $40 each:
>
> PLASTICSURGERYVLOGS.COM - I've seen that Doctor 90210 (have you
seen
> it:  http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/dr90210/), and I think
something
> that really delves into the heart of pastic surgery will
revolutionize
> this new medium.  It's a belly chockfull of dough and I'm going to
> give it a tummytuck and suck out all the loot.
>
> VLOGGINGFORCASH.COM - this is the moneymaker.  It can go in so many
> ways my head feels like its spinning.  It's a gameshow; it's a
> tutorial; its Tony Robbins for Web2.0.  I can't believe someone
hasn't
> picked it up yet.
>
> VOYEURVLOGS.COM - I can't believe you haven't gotten rid of this
yet.
> I have enough footage to fill this site up but full.  Seriously.
> MONEY.  Here.  In this site.  I can make a network of Vloggers that
> will produce the content for this without breaking a sweat.
Everyone