You are dead wrong, and I suggest you back off the slander.  Sedo is
the only place I know of where people sell this stuff and I went
there to see what stuff fetches since members here have actually
shown interest in my stuff.  I seem to actually be one of the few
here that is actually up front about who I am and what my intentions
are.  Ironic that my actual contact info is one of only 5 listed in
your database when there are over 1000 members.  Want to slander me
some more?  Call me.  My cell phone number is there too.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Digital Buddha"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> dude, stop it already. That is classic "pump and dump"
>
> On 12/6/06, vloglist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Perhaps I'm taking the wrong approach to this sales business.
> >
> > And before you ask, no it's not me, and no I don't know them.
Kinda