Very cool discussion...

I love the FCK editor, but tore a lot of hair out trying to get it
configured with all the other stuff in Mambo a couple years ago.
WYSIWYG is almost always buggy, but I do like JCE. I think it will be
nice to have it integrated.

Sorry I have not been up on the development of this plugin, but I
just saw it, and the release was last week I believe.

Cheers,
Ron