Re: I was Attacked by NYPD ~ Wanna Watch?
http://fluxrostrum.blogspot.com/2006/11/war-on-journalism.html

I can vouch for this (unfortunately).

I suppose the most effective methods call the least attention to themselves,
as they're the least likely to result in illegally seized footage.  Anybody
know of a good resource/guide for filming police or protests?

Video Activist Network ~ http://www.videoactivism.org/
A Guide to Videotaping Police ~
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2002/09/23193.shtml
Witness ~ http://iwitnessvideo.info/
Cop Watch 101 ~ http://www.fluxview.com/library/how-to/Copwatch101.PDF
Cop Watch Video ~ http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2298191316209203092

Messages in this topic (5)

Solidarity,
~FluxRostrum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N.O. TV
http://NOTVcollective.org

VLOG~FLUX
http://FluxRostrum.BlogSpot.com
~~~
Syndicate Flux
http://feeds.feedburner.com/VLOGFLUX
~~~
Old School
http://Fluxview.com
~~~
NOTICE:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may
have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.
~~~