Chuck, I am personally offended by that comment. Lady cats everywhere
should be outraged. My cat, Mattie, is kind of like the guy in the
locker room who snaps his towel at other cat's asses, so he thinks you
are hil-arious. No taste.

Just remember, cats, especially lady cats, do not deserve to be
treated like professionals. My advice, Josh? Lock Winnie up in your
closet and bring her out only when you, personally, need her. Make
LOTS of empty promises to keep her there too. Tell her she can
transfer to another closet down the line, but never EVER allow that to
materialize. And whatever you do, don't let her play or meet with any
other cats. That way she'll be a happy cat forever...in your clutches,
exclusively.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Olsen"