Call up ABC. We were working on shows for ABC Family that I was never
intended to host. Isn't that right? Anyone at ABC will attest to that.
They were trying to to figure out what department to put us in and
that's where we landed. ABC Family.

Ari, my agent at Endeavor, turned HBO onto me. HBO never approached
Rocketboom directly. They never wanted you. They wanted my
personality. I considered bring you along for the ride
IF things panned out and if HBO was game, but since there was only one
meeting at that point it was far from a sure thing... sure glad you
never got involved.

As far as AAA goes, just another example of you failing to secure
sponsorship. No contract, no deal. Unless there was a contract that
you hid from me? You did hide a lot of business stuff.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron