Added value can be tricky because what adds value for the viewer may
reduce value for the provider.

Tivo and RSS-video-embedding are just two examples.  Content creators
don't like it, but viewers benefit from the features.

I beleive in "the customer is always right" philosophy.  The viewers
being our customers.

By the way, LostRemote.com just posted this today...
http://tinyurl.com/wd67a

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> granted, "adding value" can be a new discussion in order to figure
> out what that can and should mean exactly.  its certainly not just
about launching a web based socialized content aggregator.