Thank you thank you thank you.  If you search my postings to date
you'll notice I'm usually a fairly quiet member of this community and
I've never posted political manifestos.  But I could not remain
silent when another member asked for silence of political opinion and
when that request was, itself, political and had political
motivations.  Plus, those Barney vlogs are, by their very nature,
political messages with propaganda purposes.  To comment on them
without acknowledging their purpose is strange, to say the least.
After 9/11 when our president decided to fly to Nebraska to ensure
his safety, I commented that he should have come here to NYC.  I was
told by numerous people that "now is not the time to criticize the
president."  I disagreed at the time.  That was exactly the right
time to criticize.  In subsequent months the White House lied about
air force one's diversion.  They said there were real credible
substantiated threats to the plane. They were forced, eventually, to
admit their lie. Mainstream media barely covered the story because,
ostensibly, then "was not the time to criticize."  Every time I hear
someone trying to silence political expression a cold chill runs up
my spine.  The suppressors of political expression are invariably the
transgressors of political wrong.

-David

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right! Okay, if this isn't "the right topic for it" then why throw
> this out there:
>
> "If Kerry made a Christmas video everyone would say "Oh, how cute!"
>
> Ummm, seems to me like you're just as guilty as the people you're
> accusing of bringing politics into the fray. Get over it. I hate
Bush