I installed parallels and win xp on my mac book pro.

I like the fact I can test stuff in xp and run some programs I can't on the
mac.

The only problem is that it slows down everything else to a snails pace, so
trying to work on anything else with parallels running takes a long time and
is almost unworkable.

I'm sure running the virtual machine takes a lot, and I can see this would
slow things down, but I'm wondering if there is some trick I should know in
running parallels that would help with this.

If you know any, I would love to know.

... thanks ... Richard

--
http://richardhhall.org