Yeah, they've only got my blip ones too.  Glad to know Mike's on it.

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mike Hudack
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:50 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Re: MyHeavy.com Disregarding Vlogger CC
Licenses

I've placed a phone call to them and expect a call back first thing
tomorrow morning (it's already 7PM in New York and it seems like the
responsible party has gone home for the day). I'll be calling back
first thing tomorrow if I don't hear.

We'll take care of this to the best of our ability, just as we always
have before.