since the last earthquake near Taiwan damaged the submarine
cables-chinatelecom-the biggest ISP in China has tried-still on it- to
reestablish the normal internet speed in mainland...that is required to play
videos- it means -until now it is troublesome to watch/see a video from
Youtube..veoh..blip...revver...etc

  websites based in China however have no problems at all...

  so ...since I am addicted to videoblogging and watching videos online...I
started to search for the local videobloggers -As far as I knew-they were not
allowed to do such kind of activities-so openly.....but ohhhh
woawww...surprise...now they are videobloggers everywhere in
China...videoblogging from their mobile phones...from schools..colleges...from
webcams...videocams....it is crazy!!

  I have had so much fun browsing around and I want more....:)))))

  the top site is  www.yoqoo.com  which is considered to be the Chinese Youtube

  then www.TUDOU.com

  and today I found this one... www.ku6.com

  pretty interesting ..check them out...I am planning to join them....there
millions of users...yummmm

  speaking of yummmmy!!!...google "da shark"  wants a bite- a big one -of this
market too...

  read

  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/idPm6P2yRxM/

  regards