Ah, I personally go to 56.com more.

The girls there are cuter.

Yes, I'm shallow.

Edmund
http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

PS. Oooh, you're in China too! Awesome!

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, John Cardenas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> since the last earthquake near Taiwan damaged the submarine
cables-chinatelecom-the biggest ISP in China has tried-still on it- to
reestablish the normal internet speed in mainland...that is required
to play videos- it means -until now it is troublesome to watch/see a
video from Youtube..veoh..blip...revver...etc

>   websites based in China however have no problems at all...
>
>   so ...since I am addicted to videoblogging and watching videos
online...I started to search for the local videobloggers -As far as I
knew-they were not allowed to do such kind of activities-so
openly.....but ohhhh woawww...surprise...now they are videobloggers
everywhere in China...videoblogging from their mobile phones...from
schools..colleges...from webcams...videocams....it is crazy!!

>   I have had so much fun browsing around and I want more....:)))))
>
>   the top site is  www.yoqoo.com  which is considered to be the
Chinese Youtube

>   then www.TUDOU.com
>
>   and today I found this one... www.ku6.com
>
>   pretty interesting ..check them out...I am planning to join
them....there millions of users...yummmm