Question for you, Mike, possibly for the group.

Is there any way to set up a stats report (or compute the stats
somewhat automagically) that tells the content creator which videos
are being watched during a time period instead of the simple total
that is currently displayed?

For instance:
I have had about 100 views today, but I have no idea what was viewed.
The newest video had about 5 views, but other than that, I don't know
what was watched today.

This is important to me from a content creation standpoint, as I have
several different kinds of videos on the Art of K9Disc show:
performances, training, our dog training business, and impromptu
jams. It would be great to see which kinds of video are being watched
closer to real time. I have a hard time keeping track of the 60 or so
vids and their number of views. This one has 132, wasn't it 123
yesterday?

I'm not asking for super convoluted, complex stats reporting, maybe
just a 'watched today' or 'watched this week' kind of thing. How
about a 'track this video' function?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Ron Watson