Web and m4v versions worked fine for me on Firefox on OS X.(although
not quite 640x480 as its widescreen, came out to 640x353 or something).

At a guess Richard ended up seeing the 3gp mobile version somehow?

Looks good anyway, nice work

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "billshackelford"