I'll do the next three upcoming Tuesday FlashMeetings from 4pm-7pm PST
(7pm-10pm EST).  This will give Europeans the ability to come in
around midnight.  I'll see if there's a pattern to when people are
mostly on and narrow the time to 60-90 minutes based on that.  If the
Saturday meeting isn't booked by Friday night, I'll book it for
10am-noon PST (1pm-3pm EST).  How does that sound?

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com