so he blabbers on with a lead story about how to pay to get scantily clad
women to be your fake friend on myspace and then gives some time to  Zadi's
story about saving a kid who  attempted suicide...

anyone see something a little wierd here? it talkas aobut how people are so
self concience about having online friends to look cool that they have to go
buy them, and then it talks about a depressed kid who didn't have enough
close friends to prevent him from trying to kill himself. Maybe instead of
promoting buying fake friends, MTV should have promoted forming real
relationships  because the real relationships are the ones that actually
could save your life...

either way, way to go Zadi...

--
Josh Leo