--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe instead of
> promoting buying fake friends, MTV should have promoted forming real
> relationships  because the real relationships are the ones that
>actually
> could save your life...

But that's not "cool" Josh, it's all about image, we learn it from
the time we can walk to our death.....it's all about image...

which is wrong of course, but we have become an image society....It's
sad, but true......and having real relationships takes work, and it's
worth every effort.........

Like you said regardless way to go Zadi.....

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com