I definitely agree with Jay. It's sometimes hard to believe it's
already 2007 and so much has happened in just the past couple of
years. It's great to record our memories while they are still
relatively fresh.

Regarding videoblogging history posts, I wanted to link to Peter's
earlier and more comprehensive videoblogging history post from
December 2005. This would be great to add to the wiki and to start
actively linking to the various people/event Peter researched then:

<http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/archives/2005/12/04/2944/videoblogging-history>

I feel lucky to be able to have been a small part of this recent
videoblogging history. I can't imagine where everything will be in
5-10 years (or even 12 months from now). Amazing how long ago 2004
seems...

Best,
Josh