--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Interesting points, Jan, and I appreciate your opinion. Contests do
> have a way of picking a winner, which makes them a "zero sum game," as
> Covey calls it.

A contest is not necessarily a zero sum game.  A content may say there
is a winner and a loser.  But if there is nothing taken away from the
loser, it is just that someone has gained.  Zero sum game is where the
winner wins by taking away something from the losers.  If the "losers"
would be in the same situation had the game not existed, then they
aren not losing anything when the game happens and they don't get the
prize.

  -- Enric