I'm very, very curious...

+++

Ms. Vogel states:

[...] CC licenses are legally enforceable contracts. While I believe it's
almost *always* better to find community-based, practical, business or
technical solutions before weilding the hammer of "The Law", it shouldn't be
forgotten that those CC licenses can be enforced if the content owner
ultimately choses to do so.

+++

Is there any precedent yet? Has anyone infringed a CC license, been taken to
court and lost?

Plus, Mr. Lessig has said over and over that one of the reasons he created
CC was because tho there is fair use and etc theoretically available to
independent producers but the practical economics of it make it impossible
for small producers to fight for these rights. If one has to take a corp to
court to defend one's CC licenses, don't these same economic restrictions
come into play?

--
<twhid>www.mteww.com</twhid>