On 2/22/07, ryanne hodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hey all
> i like the talk about having workshops and meet ups and hangouts
> better than sessions or panels.

I liked the format last year... just need another day... thought it
had the right ratio of panels to impromptu jam sessions.

> maybe we have tracts of things happening
> i can't get into the vertigo stuff because that's just not my thing

that's why it's seperate... it's complete geek out

there's media makers
and then there's people who make the tools for media makers

content people are so much more interesting. :)

> so i'd love to have meet ups or whatever of people die hard into content and
> editing
> and artsy stuff too.

must immerse self in the NY video arts seen.

galleries, museums and pioneer theatre. Vloggercon could stand to
ROAM. Even more so in NY then in San Fran.   The venue should be NY
not just a particular building.

Hopefully NY based vloggers will just open their doors on like Friday
and/or Monday and hopefully things like galleries and screenings will
be going on in the evenings... Pioneer theatre perhaps?

> i mean we're all into similar things. some lean more towards tech, some lean
> towards art (some in the middle)

media makers /  media tool makers

> so i'd like to make sure the content creators have some room to hang
> and create.
>
> i want to hang out with the editors.
> EDITORS y'all.
> are you going editing stir crazy like i am?
> ok ok

I miss reading your rambling posts Ryanne.

> yeah i think it would be cool to hang out for a week.
> hells yeah
> is it possible?

I'm in. I'm going to be there a week regardless of what others are
doing anyway, maybe more. To many things to do in NY.

I want NPRness (wait that's boston), I want to have a smackdown jam
fest on copyright and new media theorist... something NYU/ITP... I
want Eyebeam-ness, and blip-ness, and I'm sure I can come  up with a
few dozen more things.  Maybe even a stroll up to Boston.

Oh... and someone mentioned september... ack... to late... the sooner
the better.  Begginging, mid, or end summer is good to me.

> i hope so.
> i think that would rock.
> i want to hang out
> and watch stuff
> and talk
> and be in video love.
> ok.
>
> i video love you all.

Sattelite of love.... becomes internets of love. :)

I saw you on the youtube...

Jonathan Coulton where are you know?

LOL.

I've probbaly lost everyone with those references.

Whatever happened to all those great collaborative memes like the love meme.

-Mike
mefeedia.com
mmeiser.com/blog