Thanks Jan, that's a better way of what I was trying to say.  Use all
the main tagging services you can handle, not just one.

I think we've fixed up the blogger->mf formatting, please let me/us know
if you see something that looks goofy.

The new changes related to tagging involve parsing the description,
content and content:encoded of the rss item/post for rel="tag" (this
should be in everyone's workflow imho) as well as adding keywords from
media:keywords, media:category and itunes:keywords.

I was pretty surprised how many people don't tag their clips.

(...sorry sull, it's a very bad, bad morning...mea culpa?)

--
Devlon