Thanks, interesting, and Id not seen any conversations here about
anything that happened at VON so far.

I dont suppose there was anybody there looking at models not involving
advertising were there? Has anybody done any market research to see if
there are enough viewers out there who object to being sold to
advertisers by the show producers or networks?

I dont think I can ever attend a show like this because the first time
someone mentioned fame being a currency or how I can have a deeper
meaningful human relationship with my bank, there would be a strange
noise coming out just below my nose, and I would have to leave lol.
But thats just a person preference that I overstate, did I see a
company in that vid thats trying automatic product injection?  Steve
Garfield was a breath of fresh air in that video. That subtitling
service is interesting if they can get enough people to use it.

Anything else from VON? Nobody here talked about that pulver net video
freedom petition or the network2 contest winners, and I saw some press
release about a Veoh-neetwork2 partnership, was much else
video-related announced?

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jim Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi assembled video bloggers,
>
> Your intrepid reporter here files a final recap video from the Video
on the Net conference.  I wasn't able to cover everything.  So if
there's ideas or themes that missed and you think merit discussion,
please link to them in the comments  section.