Being featured on Veoh may not be as potent as it used to be.
Whenever I sign into Veoh, the "featured videos" that play for me are
based on my recent viewing history and coments.

This means that I have mostly Japanese Pop videos which consumes most
of my viewing time.

YouTube is very vacuous.  One techie told me a couple weeks ago that
he could set a program in his computer to click on his video every
few seconds.

He said this would put him up on the "most viewed" YouTube page but
he'd only be there for a few minutes.  YouTube would check his "hits"
and see they all came from his program.

Beyond that, reading comments on YouTube and checking out the profile
of the "members" posting them reveals that 90% (or more) have 0
videos that they themselves have posted.

Add to this percentage all those who post clips from commercial shows
and you will find that YouTube's audience are
overwhelmingly "consumers".  Most of them are vacuous "airheads"
which is verifiable by the literacy and intelligence of their
comments which frequently are simple statements like "Cool!"
and/or "I like this." etc.

That is why I prefer Veoh & Blip.  At least most of the viewers there
are way above the YouTube crowd.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
www.RandyWickerReporting.blogspot.com
Hoboken, NJ (One mile from the center of the known world!)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good luck with that! :D
>
> Are they featuring just one of your videos, or are they planning to
> rotate them?  That might make a difference as far as which of your
> videos collect hits.
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Smith" <edd666666@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi I may be able to give you some additional feedback after
tomorrow.
> > Veoh.com is featuring my One Minute Motivator series of vids on
> their site
> > tomorrow.  These are short "success/motivation" vids of less that
2
> min and
> > in the vids is a listing of my website to go for more info.  Now
> less than
> > 10% of the general population is into "success/motivation", so I
> expect that
> > only a small percent of the people seeing one of the vids will
view the
> > other 7 One Minute Motivators currently listed there, but we will
> see.  Also
> > it is my guess that the bulk of the people visiting video websites
> are young
> > men, and they tend not to be into "success/motivation".  So while
I am